Information for current parents
Royton and Crompton E-Act Academy is continually improving its standards to offer best services with latest technologies. We use a cashless catering system to serve our students and staff, however, the system will be updated to the latest version as part of a wider infrastructure update at academies. As a result, we need to retake the fingerprints of all the students who currently use this system in September and those we have already parents’ consent. If you wish to withdraw your consent anytime, this should be done in writing and sent to school.
Aspens is the company chosen by Royton and Crompton Academy to provide our meal services.
Click the image above to see more about the different meal plans and how they operate.
We believe that the food children eat plays an important role in their wellbeing, and eating a well-balanced diet will not only maintain and improve their health, but will also set them on the right track for later life. We understand this and that’s why we are passionate about ensuring our students are served fresh, high-quality and locally sourced food that is cooked in our kitchen.
- Lots of choice: we have a fantastic range to choose from and we make sure that we serve the variety of food that children like and want to eat.
- Special diets and food allergens: don’t think our great food can’t be enjoyed if you have a special diet. We provide food for students with any intolerance, allergies or alternative choices due to religious beliefs.
- Free school meals: did you know that your child might be entitled to free school meals? For more information and details on how to claim see registration form below.
- Great value for money: we have a range of meal deals on offer every day to help save money. Whether they want a hot meal or something to just grab and go, there will be an offer available.
- If you want to find out more about the menu available to students, please click here.
Free School Meal Applications and Information
We expect all our students to strive for 100% attendance. Attending school on a regular basis is the key to your child doing well at school. It will set them up with good routines for later life and the working world, as well as helping them to:
- Make lots of friends and feel included;
- Learn new things and develop skills;
- Increase confidence and self-esteem;
- Improve social skills;
- Achieve potential and fulfil aspirations.
- 90% Attendance sounds good – HOWEVER!
- 1 School year at 90% attendance = 4 weeks of lessons MISSED!
- 5 School years at 90% attendance = ½ year of school MISSED!
- 17 School days missed in a year = GCSE grade DROP in achievement. (DfE)
For useful information, be Internet Sharp.
For information regarding the MOMO Challenge and keeping your child safe, please visit this link
Royton and Crompton School uses a cashless system utilising Parentpay. Click here for Parentpay website where you can find full details of service.
Helping your child study