Information for current parents
Free School Meal Applications and Information
What’s coming up
We expect all our students to strive for 100% attendance. Attending school on a regular basis is the key to your child doing well at school. It will set them up with good routines for later life and the working world, as well as helping them to:
- Make lots of friends and feel included;
- Learn new things and develop skills;
- Increase confidence and self-esteem;
- Improve social skills;
- Achieve potential and fulfil aspirations.
- 90% Attendance sounds good – HOWEVER!
- 1 School year at 90% attendance = 4 weeks of lessons MISSED!
- 5 School years at 90% attendance = ½ year of school MISSED!
- 17 School days missed in a year = GCSE grade DROP in achievement. (DfE)
The Academy Day
|Time||Monday - Thursday||Time||Friday|
|8:30 - 8:55||Period 1||8:30 - 9:20||Period 1
|8:55 - 9:55||Period 2||9:20 - 10:15||Period 2|
|9:55 - 10:55||Period 3||10:15 - 11:10||Period 3|
|10:55 - 11:10||Break||11:10 - 11:25||Break|
|11:10 - 12:10||Period 4||11:25 - 12:20||Period 4|
|12:10 - 13:10||Period 5 (PM Register)||12:20 - 13:15||Period 5 (PM Register)|
|13:10 - 13:40||Lunch||13:15 - 13:45||Lunch|
|13:40 - 14:10||Period 6|
|13:45 - 14:15||Period 6|
|14:10 - 15:10||Period 7||14:15 - 15:10||Period 7|
|15:10 - 16:10||Period 8 Tuesday&Thursday|
(Year 11 only)
For useful information, be Internet Sharp.
For information regarding the MOMO Challenge and keeping your child safe, please visit this link
Royton and Crompton School uses a cashless system utilising Parentpay. Click here for Parentpay website where you can find full details of service.
Helping your child study