Pupil premium arrangements
The pupil premium gives academies extra funding to raise the attainment of disadvantaged pupils from Reception to Year 11.
The students eligible for pupil premium funding include:
- Every child currently registered as eligible for free school meals.
- All children eligible for free school meals at any point in the past 6 years.
- Children who have been looked after for six months or longer.
- £935 per student in years 7-11
- £1,900 for any student who has been in local authority care for one day or more; leaves local authority care if adopted; leaves local authority care under a special guardianship order or a residence order; recorded as both eligible for free school meals in the last six years and as being looked after (or as having left local-authority care)
We hold termly Pupil Premium Reviews. This allows the Academy to reflect on how well pupil premium students have achieved after each round of assessment and will ensure that the support we provide and expenditure of the Pupil Premium budget is value for money and leads to great outcomes for our students.
Find the Pupil Premium Policy on the policies page here
Royton & Crompton E-ACT Academy was formed in September 2018 therefore there are no previous reports.