Academy Meals and Aspens
Aspens is the company chosen by Royton and Crompton Academy to provide our meal services.
Royton and Crompton E-Act Academy is continually improving its standards to offer best services with latest technologies. We use a cashless catering system to serve our students and staff, however, the system will be updated to the latest version as part of a wider infrastructure update at academies. As a result, we need to retake the fingerprints of all the students who currently use this system in September and those we have already parents’ consent. If you wish to withdraw your consent anytime, this should be done in writing and sent to school.
We believe that the food children eat plays an important role in their wellbeing, and eating a well-balanced diet will not only maintain and improve their health, but will also set them on the right track for later life. We understand this and that’s why we are passionate about ensuring our students are served fresh, high-quality and locally sourced food that is cooked in our kitchen.
- Lots of choice: we have a fantastic range to choose from and we make sure that we serve the variety of food that children like and want to eat.
- Special diets and food allergens: don’t think our great food can’t be enjoyed if you have a special diet. We provide food for students with any intolerance, allergies or alternative choices due to religious beliefs.
- Free school meals: did you know that your child might be entitled to free school meals? For more information and details on how to claim see registration form below.
- Great value for money: we have a range of meal deals on offer every day to help save money. Whether they want a hot meal or something to just grab and go, there will be an offer available.
- If you want to find out more about the menu available to students, please click here.
- price list
Free School Meal Applications and Information:
To apply or to find out more about Free school meals, please visit www.oldham.gov.uk/freeschoolmeals. School holiday food voucher support will be provided to eligible families in the Christmas holiday 2023 and Easter holiday 2024. The value of those food vouchers will be £40 per eligible child. No food vouchers will be issued in the October 2023 or February 2024 half term. Please note, any emails regarding food vouchers not being issued during these school holidays will not be responded to. For information on the support available to families, please visit www.oldham.gov.uk/wecanhelp or contact the Helpline Team on 0161 770 7007.